San Diego Military Resources
What does Tom know?
While an officer in the U.S. Navy, the government was insistent that his family and he attain a Ph.D in moving. He has a pretty good idea of what it takes to move a family across the globe.
Tom has lived in San Diego for nearly 20 years and besides having intimate, first-hand knowledge of the military and moving, he knows San Diego. Need assistance with spouse employment information? Temporary living assistance? Or, how about info on: commuting distance, quality of schools, property appreciation, community services, churches, shopping, recreation and cultural activities, child care, elder care, house prices, mortgage options, and many other considerations? Well, you have enough stress and only a limited amount of time to move, plus now you need to pack your goods, learn about a new city and on top of that, find a new home. Why don't you let me share my knowledge and experience with you. Contact Tom!
Okay, so Tom knows about moving in the military and he knows San Diego. But does he know real estate?
Tom is one of a few select agents nationwide who has attained the Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR) designation. This is only awarded to real estate professionals who possess extensive experience and training in specifically representing buyers. He only works for you... not the seller.
Additionally, he is a licensed Real Estate "Broker" which requires a significant amount of additional experience and education beyond "agent" status. He likes to think that this, together with his MBA, benefits his clients in the areas of client counseling, finance and negotiation.
For a limited time, save up to $5,500 when you purchase a home or land in San Diego County using Tom's Military Advantage Program.
Here's how you can save yourself some VERY serious money!
When you use Tom Mattix to represent you in the purchase of your home or investment property, you save up to $2,000 as a credit from Tom upon closing. Add another $1,000 when Tom Kimball, owner of Tom Kimball Mortgage Co., or Ken & Karen Bates (Military Home Programs) provide your financing. Further, Tom Mattix will also commit to reducing his commission upon the future sale of your home by up to another $2,500 upon the sale. That's a whopping $5,500!
||Credit from Tom Mattix
||Credit from Mortgage Brokers
|$250K - $499K
|$500K - $749K
(*) Add to these totals, savings on the future sale of your home of up to $2,500 which brings the potential future savings to $5,500.
Program Requirements and Details
Ask me how you can purchase with zero down and pay zero closing costs!
- Program is exclusively for military buyers only.
- Buyer must mention this offer during initial meeting with Tom Mattix or team member.
- Must utilize Tom Kimball Mortgage Co or Military Home Programs, Inc to qualify for financing credit. Those choosing to use a different lender will still qualify for a credit from Tom Mattix.
- Property must close escrow and all credits will be provided upon closing.
- Credit upon the sale of your property is determined as follows: Tom will reduce the normal commission rate of 6% (3% each to both agents) to 5.5% wherein he will provide a full 3% to the agent representing the buyers but will reduce his own commission to 2.5%. Thus, the client saves .5% of the selling price, up to another $2,500!